The role involves unloading, checking off and booking in of deliveries. Picking and despatching, boxing and un-boxing. The role is predominately a manual one with lots of lifting involved, there is also part of the work that will involve working with either a PC or hand held scanning equipment
This role will involve working a rotating shift pattern, likely to be 6.00am - 14.00pm / 14.00pm - 21.00pm,
The role of Logistics Operative includes:
• Receiving, checking and booking in of deliveries.
• Picking, despatching and related activities.
• Unboxing and reboxing of items.
• Logging of goods in queries.
• General warehouse housekeeping activities. Pre-requisites:
• You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential.
• Security Clearance to BS level
• Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure.
• Microsoft Office & PC Literate.
• Fork lift truck licences an advantage - PPT, Counter Balance, Order picker (man up) and Combi (man up).
• Knowledge of Health and Safety. Key attributes:
• Positive attitude, flexible, adaptable, keen to learn, enthusiastic, self motivated, conscientious and passionate about your work.
• Good time keeping required.
• Ability to work on own initiative, and also be a team player.
Training: • Full training will be given to the successful candidates
This is an opportunity for the successful candidates to join a highly successful team and work within a fast moving and expanding operation.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job