Logisitics Customer Service Coordinator
The Role… We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join our Logistics Team based in Immingham. The role will be working within a fast paced logistics environment maintaining our very high standard of customer service that our team consistently deliver to all clients. You will be responsible for arranging collections and deliveries, taking bookings, communication updates regarding customers’ freight. You will perform daily invoicing and work closely with the transport teams to keep costs low and service levels high.
Who we want… We want someone who will maintain high levels of customer care at all times, ensuring clients have a good experience with DFDS and show we understand their needs. You would be comfortable dealing with and managing relationships with major blue chip UK companies.
- You should have excellent computer literacy, you will be working with DFDS and the clients own IT systems to arrange shipments where necessary.
- You should be able to give quotations and handle bookings from all clients and input these into your own computer system so transport can be arranged both here and overseas.
- You will be responsible for the invoicing of shipments as soon as loads are collected and for updating customer agreements and for self-billing of suppliers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an attention to detail are essential.
- There will be the requirement to take the out of hours mobile on a rota basis.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested? Apply now! If you have exceptional logistics, operations and strategic capabilities, with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV and application in English no later than 20th March 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
- Customer Service
- Deadline Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job