Log & Pass Analysts are required to:
- Be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact.
- Collate all the required information from the customer, and transpose into the call logging system, providing a fix wherever possible.
- Log faults and requests via email into the call logging system.
- To ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with ITlL Incident Management guidelines.
- Complete courtesy call backs to the customer when their faults have been resolved.
- Ensure calls returned to Service Desk are reassigned without delay.
- Monitor related calls if required.
- Monitor 'open’ incident calls.
- Adhere to ISO9000 and ISO27001 procedures
- Ensure that your individual training record is kept up to date.
- To follow written instructions and processes in carrying out administration of and using specific customer applications as and when required.
- Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base
- Attempt to solve basic or known problems.
- Achievement of all individual targets set
- Record comprehensive details of all Service Desk calls.
- Perform Customer Call backs on a daily basis.
- Perform monitoring of open calls in accordance with the requirements of specific contracts.
- To carry out basic scripted tests with customers as directed using BPO applications and appropriate tools.
- Perform basic administration as specified on specific customer applications
- Essential Skills / Experience : Customer Service Experience Competent in Microsoft Office Good written and spoken communication skills IT literate
Job Type: Temporary to permanent
Hours of Cover: Monday to Friday 07:00 - 19:00