Owing to our continued success and expansion we are currently recruiting for experienced Architectural Technologist to undertake site surveys for our customers who are interested in having their lofts converted or an extension.
Backed by Aviva, Opun is the UK’s only assured end-to-end home improvement digital services platform, targeting the UK’s £44bn a year home improvement market with a new, ambitious and radical approach to deliver service efficiency. Increasingly recognised as the disruptive presence that the industry needs, it is our aim to become the UK’s Number 1 Home Improvement provider and brand by 2020.
Operating across London and the M25, you primary responsibilities are:
- Meet customers at their properties to discuss their requirements
- Extoll Opun’s virtues, offering a range of solutions that fit with their requirements
- Undertake a site survey whilst on-site which will include measurements, photo’s and sketches of the proposed work that would allow the Customer to use our Plans/Drawing services
- Identify the most suitable solution that would allow the customer to realise their ambitions
- Identify any other issues with the proposed solutions and offer solutions to help the customer overcome these
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations and demonstrate the awareness of these when talking to Customers.
- Negotiate and agree commercials with the Customer
- Negotiate and agree commercials with our specialist sub-contractors for the delivery of work
- Manage the customer relationship from the point of initial meeting through to the point where the job starts
- Be on hand as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for any request by customer or colleague
- Help produce and build the Loft Conversion process for Opun, using your experience to help define our new process and procedures
- Liaise with our Indian Sub-Contracting team to aid the delivery and production of plans on our customers behalf in a timely manner, taking all care and attention to support their requirements
Qualifications and misc:
- To be successful in the role, you must have extensive experience within loft surveying.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Calendar and Microsoft Excel
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
- Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
- Have a valid Driving License
- Company Car
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Holiday & Bank holiday pay