Position: Registered Veterinary Surgeon
Employment Type: Locum or Permanent
Are you a confident and motivated Veterinary Surgeon looking for a new opportunity? Sweeney Vets is currently seeking a full time or part time Veterinary Surgeon to be based in the Cleveleys area. Accomodation can be provided.
The successful applicant will have the option to work either full time or part time, full time being 4 days a week with no on call and only one weekend in five which is 08:30 till mid-day.
- Use your capabilities as a forward-thinking vet to bond with clients and deliver an outstanding service
- Work independent and freely from initial presentation to completion.
- Utilise Surgical skills and demonstrate excellent consultancy skills
- Work closely with the RVN’s to set a high standard or practice
- Deliver outstanding patient care and provide a high level of client satisfaction.
- Clinical Experience: 4 years + experience & good varied surgical skills(essential)
- Capability: Capable of carrying out all routine surgeries and C - sections
- Qualifications: Relevant Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
- Highly competitive rate of pay
- Accommodation (potentially if required)
- Flexible working hours (full time or part time)
- CPD allowance (permanent Vets)
- Paid annual leave (Permanent Vets)
Working with Sweeney Vets:
Sweeney’s Veterinary Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Refer someone to work with us and get £250+
- Veterinary Medicine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'