Locum Qualified Social Worker - South London - £26-£28Ltd per hour
We need an experienced Qualified Social Worker to be based within is the Safeguarding and Care Planning Service based in South London. You will need a high standard of front-line experience along with court experience. This is a locum position to start immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established team who continuously deliver high quality child in need, child protection, court work and care planning services to children and their families within the borough.
- Hold and manage a caseload of children & families including working with children on the Child Protection register
- Produce reports of a high standard for court
- Inter-agency work with colleagues and partner agencies
- Work directly with children, parents and carers
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Children Acts and other relevant Childrens Social Care legislation and guidance
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
- Child Protection
- Social Work
- Care Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job