Locum Physiotherapist - Inpatient General Medical - Norfolk
Hunter AHP have an excellent opportunity for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work on inpatient and general medical wards for the winter period. My client is looking for a full time Locum Physiotherapist to start as soon as possible.
You will be working on the wards and will be assessing and treating care of the elderly, falls, orthopaedic and providing rehabilitation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an established and supporting multi-disciplinary therapy team where you can leave a lasting impact on patients lives.
Summary of details for the role as follows:
- Locum opportunity
- Start ASAP
- Work in a multi-disciplinary Team
- Based in Norfolk
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Henry at Hunter AHP today
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'