Locum Occupational Therapist - Elderly Medicine
MSI Group have an exciting opportunity for a locum Occupational Therapist to work in the North West for an Elderly Medicine/ Rehab Team.
The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months, full time hours available.
If you are interested in Occupational Therapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Have worked in the NHS whether post qualifying or on placement
- Choose when you are paid with daily payroll.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Work with a trusted framework provider to ensure you are working safely and compliantly
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant based in the North East who is available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are an Occupational Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
- Occupational Therapy
- Rehabilitation Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"