BAND 4 PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Position: Pharmacy Technician
Location: North West
An Acute NHS Client of ours are looking to take on a Band 4 Pharmacy Technician for their home-care team. Candidates must have Acute Hospital experience particularly with regards to dispensing and procurement systems / processes. Experience of Home-care Medicines desirable but not essential.
Applicants must have a professional manner, good communication skills (written and oral), excellent attention to detail and be adaptable.
If you are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call me on:
• Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
• Dispensary based
• Monday - Friday
• 9am - 5pm
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the GPHC, and have suitable UK hospital experience to be considered for this position.
• GPhC Registered
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
• DBS dated within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• "we come to you" compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
• Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; or email your CV to;
- Locum Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Band 4