Locum Family Court Adviser - CAFCASS - Induction Period
CAFCASS - Family Court Adviser
I am currently working with CAFCASS who are looking for a locum Family Court Adviser on a locum basis
- These are locum posts and initial telephone interviews are happening this week
- First couple of weeks will be an induction period where you will be working closely with the team and attending training to get you up to speed with CAFCASS processes
- Excellent support, due to the nature of the role there is always a manager available and all cases/reports are QA'd before going through to the courts so you can have the confidence in your work
- This is a Non Statutory assignment where you will be able to gain experience outside of a Local Authority setting
- There will be opportunities to work more flexibly following the initial induction period.
- Will be given a laptop and smart phone and will benefit from a paperless system.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced candidates who enjoy the Court Work aspect of the role to develop experience within a well known Non Statutory organisation. The post offers an induction period at the onset of the assignment to get you up to speed with the organisations processes where you will be working closely with the team and manager to get an understanding of CAFCASS' processes.
Throughout your time within the post you will be supported all the time; you will have access to a manager at all times and your work will also be QA'd prior to going into the courts so you be confident with your work.
To be considered for this post you should have extensive Child Protection and Court Work experience.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on . Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to
- Child Protection
- Public Law
- Court Work
- Children in Need
- Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner
- Private Law
- Senior Practitioner
- Family Court Adviser
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'