We are looking for an experience Locum Consultant in Medical Microbiology to join our team during an incredibly exciting period of time, as we progress towards integrated Pathology service across the county through partnership working with our colleagues in the One Dorset Pathology group.
In this role you will
- Work proactively with your consultant colleagues to provide a comprehensive, efficient & effective microbiology, virology & infection control service to the trust.
- Provide a high quality, customer focussed service to users
- Help develop and strengthen the laboratory processes in our drive for continuous improvement and innovation in the delivery of our services.
To be successful, you will have
- Full GMC registration
- Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required to gain UK CCT in Medical Microbiology
- The ability to offer expert clinical opinion on a range of problems relating to laboratory and clinical microbiology and infection control
In return we can offer you the opportunity to work in a close knit, dedicated team with a clear focus on quality and service improvement. We’re proud to say the department has achieved UKAS accreditation against ISO 15189 (2012) and is located in the modern, purpose built pathology suite.
We are a Trust that celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We would welcome applications from people in groups which are under-represented in our organisation.
For further details / informal visits contact:
For further information, please contact Paul Davies, Head of Laboratories in the first instance.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : (01305) 254344
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'