My client, a regional firm based in Leicestershire, is looking for a temporary Commercial Property Solicitor to join their busy Property team. This assignment is offered on an initial 6-month basis, with the possibility of further extension.
Joining an established, expanding team, you will be responsible for dealing with a large caseload of varied Commercial Property matters. Day to day duties include but are not limited to;
- sales, surrenders, lease renewals and licences
- Preparing reports
- reviewing and reporting on search results and title investigation
- acquisitions and disposals
- LTA 1954 issues
- Drafting contracts for sale, licences to assign, licences to alter and deeds of assignment
- Local Authority searches, Land Registry matters and SDLT calculations
The ideal candidate will be a UK qualified Solicitor or Lawyer with considerable Commercial Property experience. You must be able to work independently and to deadlines. You should be highly organised and be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, my client is offering a generous hourly rate of £40-£50 per hour, dependant on experience.
For more information regarding this role, or for an informal discussion, please contact Leighann Ellis on or
- real estate
- commercial property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job