Locum Clinical Psychologist Band 8a - CAMHS - Essex
Globe Locums, the UK's medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians have the following Psychological Therapies job available:Clinical Psychologist Band 8a Job Description
- CAMHS Inpatient
- Providing a specialist Clinical Psychologist service to Young People aged between 13 and 18 years in an inpatient setting
- Psychological assessment and formulation
- Behavioural functional analysis
- Essex County
- Part time - up to 22.5 hours per week (negotiable)
- 3 months
- Up to £34 per hour depending on experience
- Must have experience of working with CAMHS or CYP
- Doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology OR equivalent Specialist Psychotherapy training
- DBS or Police Check
- Registered with HCPC and/or UKCP and eligible for registration with a professional body (BPS)
Click Apply Now below, or alternatively email your CVs toRefer A Friend
Why not earn some extra £££ for letting us know about friends and colleagues who might want some work soon! Do you know anyone who might be interested in any of these Psychological Therapies jobs? If so we offer an excellent refer a friend/colleague scheme where we reward you for making your friends, our friends. Simply click 'Refer a Friend’ and start referring today!
For more information on this contact Globe's recruitment team ASAP on +44 (0)Keep in Touch
To keep up to date with our Psychological Therapies jobs in the UK and Australia, please consider adding us on Facebook or LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'