Locum Clinical Psychologist Band 8a Cambridgeshire
Globe Locums, the UK's medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians have the following Psychological Therapies job available:Clinical Psychologist Band 8a Job Description
- Clinical Psychologist Band 8a
- Staff Mental Health Service
- 2 days per week - preferably Thursday and Friday
- Majority of the work will be carried out remotely
- 3 months +
- Up to £34 per hour depending on experience
- To work within the staf Mental Health Service, providing evidence based pscyhological therapy (CBT, EMDR, IPT et) to staff members presenting with moderate to severe mental health problems
- The role will be within a MDT including psychiatry, specialist mental health nurse, OH nurse and a GP
- Must be able to commit to regular weekly shifts for provision of short to medium term psychological therapy
- Postgraduate qualification
- Advanced DBS clearance
- Registered with HCPC as a practitioner psychologist
Click Apply Now below, or alternatively email your CVs toRefer A Friend
Why not earn some extra £££ for letting us know about friends and colleagues who might want some work soon! Do you know anyone who might be interested in any of these Psychological Therapies jobs? If so we offer an excellent refer a friend/colleague scheme where we reward you for making your friends, our friends. Simply click 'Refer a Friend’ and start referring today!
For more information on this contact Globe's recruitment team ASAP on +44 (0)Keep in Touch
To keep up to date with our Psychological Therapies jobs in the UK and Australia, please consider adding us on Facebook or LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'