Locum Clinical Psychologist Band 7/8a Remote
Globe Locums, the UK's medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians have the following Psychological Therapies job available:Clinical Psychologist Band 7/8a Job Description
- Adult Mental Health and Learning Disability Service
- Working with patients presenting with a variety of complex psychosocial needs arising from physical health conditions and many who are terminally ill
- Patients also have multiple additional problems such as a history of sexual abuse, self-harm, multiple losses, trauma and violence
- Patients present with significant psychological distress and have physical symptoms or disfigurement
- Inpatients are referred because they are in an acute state of stress (eg complications due to traumatic surgery) and medical staff and / or nursing need advice on how to manage the crisis
- Both in- and out-patients are often difficult to engage with therapeutically because of their level of distress, low mood or other barriers to recovery.
- Working remotely
- Part time: 18.75 hours per week
- Start ASAP
- 5 months
- Up to £33 per hour depending on experience and banding
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment or patients in a range of settings including in-patients, out-patients, community and care settings
- Experience of working with a variety of client groups and with a variety of presenting problems including complex, highly emotive and distressing problems such as verbal abuse and the threat of physical violence
- Experience of teaching and training others
- Full clean driving licence
- Willingness to work flexibly to provide evening MDT working as and when required
- Doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology
- DBS or Police Check
- Registered with relevant goverment body (HCPC)
Click Apply Now below, or alternatively email your CVs toRefer A Friend
Why not earn some extra £££ for letting us know about friends and colleagues who might want some work soon! Do you know anyone who might be interested in any of these Psychological Therapies jobs? If so we offer an excellent refer a friend/colleague scheme where we reward you for making your friends, our friends. Simply click 'Refer a Friend’ and start referring today!
For more information on this contact Globe's recruitment team ASAP on +44 (0)Keep in Touch
To keep up to date with our Psychological Therapies jobs in the UK and Australia, please consider adding us on Facebook or LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'