Locum Band 3 Pharmacy ATO/Assistant - NHS Hospital - West Midlan
My NHS client requires a Band 3 pharmacy assistant/ATO to work in the dispensary. Full time hours are available and the contract is initially 2-3 months.
Candidates are required to have NHS Pharmacy experience.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
- Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, and CPP )
- "we come to you" compliance process
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant who is always available
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- CPD contribution scheme*
- Fantastic referral scheme*
- Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
- Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
- Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
- Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on / 0or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job