Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioner - GP Surgery - South West Lond
I am representing a GP Surgery based in South West London that is looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join a mid-term contract basis. (3-months onwards)
About the Role:
- Triaging Minor Illness
- Acute Care
- On-going Ad-Hoc availability
- ASAP start
- Part-time hours, Wednesday and Friday
- From £45 p/h - DOE
- Based in South West London
- Emis Web
- Parking onsite
About the Individual:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner - 12 months experience Minimum
- V300 Prescriber
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book, and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'