Locomotive Maintenance Engineering Technician, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
We are recruiting for a Locomotive Technician, on behalf of a leading Company who are at the forefront of the railroad revolution, with a blend of history and innovation that drives them each day.
The Company who specialise in rolling stock, employs people carefully selected for their knowledge, capabilities and motivation, to ensure that every Customer receives the quality of service and attention to detail that the Company have come to symbolise.
To deliver engineering services to customers with a key focus on GBRf Locomotives. Prime functions are locomotive maintenance to ensure fleet reliability. Responsible for the high quality and effective execution of allocated contract maintenance and engineering projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Consistently deliver high standards of engineering workmanship for the Company and its customers (primarily GBRf)
- Proactively maintain the customer's locomotive fleet to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Respond to the customer's unscheduled events in a rapid & efficient manner.
- Complete and maintain all relative documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- To build productive and effective working relationships with Company staff and customers.
- To contribute to the delivery of customer satisfaction and provide market information for the Business Development team to identify and develop new sales or products.
- Adhere to and comply with the Company's Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Policies at all times.
- To participate in the Company appraisal process maintaining at all times the levels of professional competency laid out in this Job Description.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience gained in a similar position
- Proven track record of working effectively with Diesel engineering technology, associated systems and controls
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet people with ease and confidence, understanding and accommodating the needs of the customer.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Supervisor, Team Leader Rail, Locomotive, Diesel, Automotive, Manufacturing, Locomotion, Rail, Train, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, Barnsley, Grimsby, Gainsborough, South Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'