This company provides a variety of IT and marketing solutions, as well as consultancy services to a huge range of businesses, spanning multiple sectors. Their staff consists of over 14,000 employees across the globe.
Based within their Location Strategy team, this role will focus on providing location-based consultancy services. You will be working with brands at the forefront of their respective industries, predominantly retail and leisure, on both a national and international scale.
The team work on building bespoke statistical models, using forecasting and predictive techniques, to inform their clients of the best and most appropriate customer and location strategies. This company is therefore hoping to hire a number of analytical professionals to further progress the exciting new areas this dynamic team is approaching.
A successful candidate will either be a graduate, or hold up to four years' commercial experience in a mathematical or statistical modelling environment, whilst working with leading retail brands. Due to the client-facing nature of the role, excellent communication skills are essential.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a numerate subject
- Experienced candidates must have commercial exposure to mathematical or statistical models
- UK retail market commercial understanding
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Genuine interest in the location planning strategy career path, or equivalent
- Knowledge of UK geography
- Customer Analysis
- Statistical Modeling