Location & Consumer Insight Analyst - Experian Nottingham
Location & Consumer Insight Analyst
Experian - Nottingham
An exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic analytics function delivering consultancy projects for the biggest global retail, leisure and financial services brands. You will undertake hands-on delivery of a broad range of analysis projects using market leading consumer and location datasets and tool kits. You will be expected to interact with senior client stakeholders and deliver excellent insight to drive the growth and transformation of their businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The main day to day responsibilities for an Analyst include:
- Delivery of Projects
- Work within a team to deliver a diverse range of analytical projects involving spatial and consumer data analysis techniques, including customer profiling, catchment creation and location analysis.
- Interpret and communicate the results of analysis clearly and concisely to internal and external clients
- Develop and apply innovative methods to real world analytical problems, the types of business problems you will solve for our clients include:
- Who are my customers, what are their demographic characteristics and consumer behaviours?
- Where are my customers located and how can I acquire more of them?
- Which markets do my outlets perform best in and where should I locate next?
- Personal and Team Development
- Willingness to learn new skills and software, develop and grows self with support from team members
- Keep up to date with new analytical tools and techniques provides input into the growth of the team's technical capabilities
- KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree (2.1 or above preferred) or Masters with significant appreciation of data handling and analysis, for example (but not limited to): Geography, GIS, Maths and Economics.
- An innovative mindset - a desire to learn new things and solve complex problems
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to quickly identify trends, patterns, and anomalies
- Ability to work well within a team of 30 analysts of different levels of experience
- Good communication skills, including oral and presentation skills
- Experience of any of the following programs / languages: ArcGIS, Alteryx, VB, R, Python (full training will be provided on essential software)
- Experience of BI reporting tools, such as Tableau or Tibco Spotfire
- An understanding of geographical concepts relating to retail and urban planning
- Experience of statistical modelling and segmentation
- Data sets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'