A fantastic opportunity has come up for someone who is looking for a change in career, progression or just a new challenge. I am working with a brilliant client of mine looking for a Locality Manager in 5 different locations. Would you be interested?
- The Locality manager will be responsible for the delivery of services within their designated locality.
- The post holder will directly line manager a number of Support Workers/Support Assistants along with a Better Practice Lead.
- They will work autonomously, having strategic and primary responsibility in managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- They will have strong commercial and financial capabilities, with overall accountability for budgetary and financial performance of their locality.
- They will be strong communicators with a significant skill in both written and oral communication.
- The post holder will be accountable for the quality of the services within their locality and will work with the Quality review team and performance coaches to continually drive service improvement and quality.
- They will also support the organisation in business growth, working closely with colleagues in contributing and assisting with the tendering process.
- The post holder will provide front-line leadership within their locality, supporting colleagues to be the best they can be and supporting the people we support to have greater choice and control in their lives.
- Level 4 LMC (or equivalent) (or be willing to undertake the qualification and complete within 18 months)
- Driving License
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC guidelines
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please call me on or email - i would love to hear from you.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - we offer a Refer a Friend Scheme, where you could earn £200 for any successful candidate you refer to us ..
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- Learning Disabilities
- Locality Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'