We are currently seeking to hire for our client an experienced and proven Locality Manager with a strong background within supported living and domiciliary care to operate our services within Edinburgh- Scotland.
The person who we are looking for will be highly experienced within Healthcare manager working in a role such as An Operations Manager, registered Manager, Locality Manager or experienced Service Manager who looking for the next step in their career.
- Experience in managing domiciliary care, supported living, residential or care at home services.
- Working with people with a learning disability, mental health problem or other specialist/complex need.
- Working with local authorities and health boards to increase service utilisation.
- Safeguarding and regulatory matters.
- Managing budgets.
- Developing and setting up new services.
- Involvement with tenders and presentations.
- Experience with multiple funding authorities.
To succeed in this role you will need to have Appropriate qualifications for registration with SSSC and the Care Inspectorate, at Level 5 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 5, QCF Level 5 Award Certificate or Diploma, HNC, HND, or a Level 4 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 4, QCF Level 4 Award.
Key Word Search - Locality Manager, Service Manager, Operations Manager, Area Manager, Registered Manager
- Local Authorities
- domiciliary care
- locality manager