Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Locality Casework Manager to work with Essex County Council's SEN department. This role is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £19.58 per hour via an umbrella company.
To support and deputise for the SEN Area Manager within the context of a small team of Locality Casework Managers.
To support and deputise for other colleagues in a small team of Locality Casework Managers.
To undertake processes relating to the initiation, progression and resolution of specific, individual and complex casework
To manage the staffing and recruitment process
- To implement best value, quality and operational standards and provide a timely and effective service for children and their families
- To act as the local authority representative at meetings including parents, schools and others
- To liaise with designated area teams and LDGs
- To ensure effective support is provided for the SENCAN team To co-ordinate induction, training and development programmes for Statutory Assessment Service staff including acting as assessor for the SEN accreditation
- To operate within the designated area budgets, including the learning support budget, staffing and equipment budgets.
- To manage the operation of the SEN statutory assessment process through a team of caseworkers and support staff.
- To ensure that operational quality and best value standards are achieved.
- To facilitate the timely and efficient processing of area case work.
- Qualifications: Degree in Education, Teaching or Social Work.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'