Interim Local Security Management SpecialistUrgently Required
Recruitment agency reference: JIC040918
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest NHS clients in Cheshire to recruit a Local Security Management Specialist on a temporary basis
Duties/ Job Description
- To advise and support managers in relation to their security responsibilities and to work with them to establish safe systems of work.
- To provide specialist advice to the Board, managers and staff on the application of security management legislation and good practice guidelines.
- To work co-operatively, providing support and cross cover as necessary with the risk and patient safety team.
- Provide reports as appropriate on security incidents and security matters relating to staff safety.
- Develop information and initiatives to support the development of a pro-security culture within the Trust and ensure that where security incidents/breaches occur they are investigated appropriately.
- Work with Estates and Facilities providing specialist advice and support to project teams carrying out both new and rebuild developments.
- Act as the Trust Police Liaison Officer, ensuring the Trust develops and maintains strong relations with police services.
- Complete the NHS Protect Organisation Crime Profile and Self Review Tool on behalf of the Trust against the NHS Protect Security Management standards.
- Plan, design and implement security projects/activities to achieve objectives and targets set out within the annual LSMS work plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, committed and driven candidate to join an organisation which offers excellent prospects.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Jennie Clayton or Nick Smith immediately on or alternatively reply to this email.
If you are not currently looking for a new position please feel free to forward this on to someone available and interested in working in the North West in the future. They can also contact us on the details above.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- health and safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job