Have you got great people skills and a passion for recruitment?
Would you like to work in a customer facing role and make a positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of a Local Recruitment Consultant at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
*Please note that the start date for this role is planned for 29th November 2021
What the job is about
Local Recruitment Consultants are responsible for creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities for people on our programmes.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
- Promoting an awareness on Reed in Partnership services and benefits
- Maximising the repeating business opportunities
- Post-placement support and account management
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, account management or business development role.
- Experience of working as part of a service delivery team.
- Such attributes as: Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Honesty and Integrity, Impactful Communication, Planning and Decision Making, Selling and Influencing.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors.
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Interest in career and personal development
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'