Local Property Expert
A fantastic opportunity has arisen representing one of the UK's fastest growing and award-winning online estate agents. Innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology have formed our client into a known UK-wide brand, revolutionising the property sector, forming a central support team and technical centre of excellence.
As a Local Sales Expert, you will be building your own business, acting an integral part of the client`s brand, offering property knowhow and providing `simply the best` service to customers, combining a personal touch with award-winning UK based central support team.
Your key day-to-day activities will be providing home valuations using skills including your expert knowledge, industry and market savvy, and valuation experience. After listing - supported by our superb central team - you will stay in regular contact with the customer to ensure their sale is progressing through offer negotiations and onwards to completion.
You will have access to equipment, leading software and strong marketing support; leaving you free to focus on building your own business, getting out there and meeting customer`s needs.
Our client continue to develop their brand and internal processes to support their business partners and will run a full training programme to set you on your way to success.
Your earning potential is all down to you based on volume of instructions and successful sales as well as legal, mortgage and other referrals.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller`s properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales;
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client`s, business;
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market;
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey;
- Build a relationship and be the customer`s key point of contact through the entire sales process;
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale;
WHAT THEY LOOK FOR
- A strong desire to run your own successful business
- Excellent knowledge of the Liverpool property market including property trends
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Valuation experience
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hold a driving licence and have the use of a vehicle for business purposes