Local Property Expert - Preston
| Local Property Expert | Preston | £45,000 - £50,000 OTE |
My client a established Online Estate Agency is currently seeking experienced property professionals to join their team and work as a Local Property Expert.
Innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology have formed my client into a known UK-wide brand and one of the UK's fastest growing and award-winning Online Estate Agents, revolutionising the property sector, forming a central support team and technical centre of excellence.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is all dependant on how much you put in as your work will be rewarded with very generous bonuses and you could see the benefits from all the work you put in.
The main requirements for this role of Local Property Expert is to have experience in the property industry where you have carried out property valuations, to understand the market and are able to deliver a high level of service. In return you will be given full training, access to equipment, leading software, given strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller’s properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client’s, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer’s key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a home based role but you would be required to work full time hours.
In return my client is offering a competitive OTE of £45,000-£50,000 with a salary guarantee for the first 3 months.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Local Property Expert
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"