An incredible and unique opportunity has arisen for talented and experienced estate agents, with the flexibility of a remote working model, yet the security and support of full time employment as a Local Property Agent.
You must have experience at branch manager, senior negotiator or valuations manager level. In order to be considered for the role, you must currently live in West/ South West London and have an excellent working knowledge of the area in which you reside. This is a 360 estate agency role, which boasts many opportunities for growth. The successful candidates will be passionate about property and people, and have the desire to not only succeed personally but to build and grow a business.
Requirements for the role:
- Sales agent experience, preferably at senior negotiator to branch manager level currently
- 3 years plus experience in residential sales estate agency in London
- At least 1 year experience valuing properties / bringing on listings
- Must currently live in West/ South West London - with area specific knowledge
- Entrepreneurial, go-getter with confidence in their ability to win instructions and do deals
- OTE £50k - £100k depending on ability/experience and the area covered
- Car allowance / company car negotiable
- 25 days paid holiday
- Significant career progression
- Flexible working based from home and office
EIEA spend time to truly understand both our clients and candidates meaning that when we make the match we do so in the most dynamic way possible.
We have a variety of incredible Estate Agency opportunities across the UK - contact us in confidence to discuss how we can you with your next big career move.
Like the sound of being a successful estate agent but do not know where to start?
- we offer training too.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'