We are recruiting for a fantastic trust who are recruiting for this hugely important role. The organisation provides opportunities for young adults to learn important skills and development as part of training and residential courses. They are growing exceptionally quickly, are hugely impressive and extremely rewarding to work for.
We are looking to recruit a Local Engagement Manager in for this great organisation for their region in Dorset.
This customer facing role will cover many exciting areas including:
- Deliver and present to young people, engaging them in the programme
- Book as many potential young persons onto events as possible
- Develop, explore and maintain relationships with education bodies across the county
- Working with the Regional team to ensure the relationships you build work well across recruitment and engagement strategies.
- Travel across the county, engaging and presenting to young persons.
- Deliver a consistent and exciting strategy.
You will ideally:
- Be extremely organised and have a positive attitude.
- Be very adaptable to change
- Be a strong relationship builder
- Be really resourceful
- Be a GREAT communicator
- GREAT presentation skills
You must have the ability to work flexibly and sometimes with a fast evolving structure rather than within a rigid environment that relies heavily on set direction. You must be able to drive and have access to a car.
This role is based across Dorset and is Monday - Friday.
- Event Management
- Field Sales