- Team: Regional Banking
- Location: Holborn
- Starting From: £27,750
- Ref #: 4897
- Date Posted: 5-Feb-2018
- Closing Date: 31-Mar-2018
Are you super sociable? Fanatical about detail? Passionate about working with businesses in the local community? Then being a Local Business Manager at Metro Bank could be the job for you!
As a Local Business Manager (LBM) you are the store’s brand ambassador for our local business banking customers. Dealing with a variety of businesses, you will be on hand to make sure our customers have a swift and easy experience opening their accounts and taking care of all of their needs once they are set up to bank with us.
So what would you be doing?...
• Identifying "who's who" in your local business community to spread the word about our amazing services
• Organising fantastic events for both new and existing customers. This gives local businesses the opportunity to network with each other as well as check out what Metro Bank has to offer
• Supporting your team with an amazing eye for detail, reviewing new account applications to ensure all details have been correctly input to protect your customers and the bank from any potential risk
• Creating the ultimate business dream team, working closely with your store's Local Director to support and coach store colleagues to deliver amazing service to our business banking customers
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of all that is local business banking
• You will have up to date knowledge of the businesses in your local area - knowing "who's who", the movers and shakers, and all that is going on
• Understand the risks and regulations around working with business customers
• Coach and inspire your colleagues in Store so that they understand business banking and give our customers amazing service
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!