Our client, a prestige dealership in the Hertfordshire area is currently looking for a Local Business Development Manager to join their team.
As a Business Development Manager for this dealership, you will be responsible for liaising with Brokers, local businesses, developing new relationships and account management for existing relationships with local businesses. You will have responsibility for the full sales process from initial enquiry through to handover.
- Achieving vehicle sales and profit targets, and vehicle related service objectives by providing premier customer service and consultation
- Selling cars and achieving profit targets
- Handling all customer enquiries by providing premium customer service
- Creating a strong product knowledge and speaking confidently and effectively to existing and potential customers about our cars
- Prospecting to new customers and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Proven track record of B2B sales, preferrably within the Motor Trade
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities and profitability
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- A target driven attitude and ability to work within a high pressured environment
- Full valid UK driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm.
For more information on this role, please apply to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy today.