Are you a successful Business Development Manager looking for a fantastic new opportunity?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy main dealer!
Automotive Business Development Manager - Huntingdon
£25,000 - £27,000 OTE £40,000 - £50,000
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
Business Development Manager required for this well established and highly successful Dealership based in Huntingdon. You must be a Business Development Manager who is highly proficient within the automotive industry.
Business Development Manager responsibilities:
* Return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
* Maximize sales opportunities whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction
* Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
* Achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
* Identifying and targeting prospective clients
* Making appointments to discuss prospects and client's needs
The ideal Business Development Manager:
* Robust Fleet experience (min 3 years) with dealer group or Manufacturer
* Have a solid sales background
* Self motivated and dedicated individual
* Very hungry to meet and exceed targets
* Customer service orientated who really wants to achieve or over achieve their sales objective
* Have an impeccable track record in the arena
* Must have a Driving License
* Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more