Local Business Development Manager - Listers Audi Stratford upon Avon
Due to continued success we are currently looking to grow our Fleet Sales Team within our market area of Stratford upon Avon for the Audi Division . You will act as the key contact for potential local business and corporate company car drivers whilst planning and organising your own sales activities to win new profitable business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Customer Satisfaction: A key objective will be to ensure that each customer receives the highest level of customer service. You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations, In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
• Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective on-going impression.
• Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
• Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company's FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we're looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone with Business to Business sales experience from within the motor industry who has previously worked as a Car Sales Executive, Fleet Sales Executive, Business Manager or is currently a Local Business Development Manager looking for better prospects and reward.
• However you don't just need to be from the motor industry; as a successful sales person you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets within a Business to Business environment.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You will possess a valid UK drivers license.
• Typically your working hours are between 08.30 and 18:00 Monday - Friday.
An excellent package and company car await the successful applicant. In addition to your salary you will also be entitled to 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Listers Workplace Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers and a Retail Discount Scheme.
You can also expect industry leading training and outstanding career opportunities with one of the largest dealer groups in the UK.
Please apply by sending us an up to date copy of your CV.
- Account Management
- Fleet Management
- Exceeding Targets