We are looking for an experienced Local Business Development Manager to fill this exciting role working for a Premium Motor Group in the South West of England.
Excellent earning potential.
Key Requirements of the Role:
- To promote the company within the local business community market place.
- Identify, target and make appointments with prospective customers.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Maintain an active database of potential business opportunities.
- Develop existing customer relationships.
- To promote both the Sales and Aftersales departments of the company to improve and increase dealership loyalty.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record in B2B sales within the Automotive Industry.
- Ideally you will be currently working as a Local Business Development Manager.
- Have an understanding of both the Sales and Aftersales departments.
- Desire and drive to prospect for new business.
- Build excellent relationships with existing customers.
- Experience of finance, leasing and fleet sales.
- Confident and well presented.
- Honest and professional approach to customers.
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
Salary and Hours of Work
The basic salary is £18,000 with a £40,000 on target earnings opportunity which is uncapped and there is potential to exceed the OTE for top performers.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm. Some Saturday and evening work for events and launches.
Contact us today
If you are currently working in the Automotive Industry as a Local Business Development Manager, and are based in the South West of England around the Devon, Dorset or Somerset area, we would welcome your application.
If we have not responded to your application within 10 working days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
- Business to business