Care First Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Local Authority Customer Service Advisors
Local Authority Customer Service Advisors will provide a single point of contact for those contacting the council about housing services and repairs.
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- To ensures that customers receive a timely and positive response
- To respond to customer enquiries at the first point of contact from a variety of customer access channels, including telephone, email, web, social media and post
- To provide a consistent, reliable, customer focused service
- To act as a positive role model for all staff
- Direct/ connect telephone callers and enquiries
- To access and record actions on the council’s central housing database and other systems to provide residents with relevant information and services
- To develop knowledge of key policies and procedures
- Update relevant customer information
- To resolve customer complaints/ queries in an efficient manner and deliver an excellent customer experience
You are required to work flexibly and cover shifts when required to ensure service is consistently delivered for all the hours of operation (Monday to Friday).
All candidates require Local Authority Customer Service Advisors experience
You must have an Enhanced Disclosure check for this role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'