Part Time ( 4 days per week, 10- 2.30pm) £10,000 based on 16 hours per week. Based in Bourne End
Main Purpose of Job:
Working within the Digital team at Lifecycle Marketing, the Local Sales Implementation Executive will work closely will be responsible for the timely management, activation, scheduling and reporting of Local client Advertising campaigns.
- Handle all local ad sales, inventory management, and "own" the online advertising for assigned local markets.
- Working closely with Regional Sales -implementing local client campaigns from the 'local business’ and to large regional clients, as their local online advertising expert.
- Efficient and timely day-to-day upkeep and management of shared local Ad Schedule and Local Ad request inbox (priority action as document for network use)
- Receive, archive, report and activate local campaigns through advertising application and where applicable providing stats to the Area manager or internal colleagues/clients in relation to their campaign (when applicable troubleshooting supplied asset specifications)
- Local Ad Support for Regional Sales, ensure best practice is maintained in terms of process/protocols and the correct artwork being supplied
- Work with Ad Operations Manager to input in channel optimisation and growth strategies
Key skills (Interpersonal):
Responsive to service delivery and sales support
Experience in working in a digital environment and knowledge of websites
Develops strong working relationships internally with a 'can-do’ attitude.
Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely to individuals face-to-face or via email
Ability to respond to a brief and deliver a concise response/action in a timely manner.
Required to have a good level of commercial awareness and consumer focus, being able to empathise when communicating with relevant audience.
To be able to manage the lower tiers of web CMS work effectively and give training accordingly
Ability and willingness to learn required creative software packages
Experience managing reports and pulling insight to inform improvements and sales
Key skills (Technical):
High level of IT literacy and technical competence - Adobe Acrobat
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Ability to learn different IT packages as required.
Nice to have:
Experience working on ad serving software (ideally AdTech), Basecamp, Google Analytics, Sitefinity, Photoshop
- Digital Marketing
- Microsoft Excel