This is an exciting temporary opportunity to join an international bank for 6 months as a Loans Agency Officer within the Syndicated Loans team.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- To act as the primary contact on an allocated portfolio of diverse agency accounts
- To provide transaction management and co-ordination services to originators, borrowers, lenders and export credit agencies in respect of loans
- To review draft finance documentation and provide feedback to arrangers in respect to new agency roles to be undertaken
- To authorise payments on project finance transactions when required
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems to ensure full compliance with facility documentation.
- Assist with KYC and customer set-up for new lenders
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Sufficient experience within Agency Middle office and operations
- Good experience in Structured Finance and Leveraged Finance
- Experience using Lotus Notes, LIQ, and DMS.
The successful candidate will also have experience in corporate and financial institutions, in return this role is offering a salary of up to £250 per day.