Nelson Permanent Placements are proud to be representing our client based on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield who is an award-winning Specialist Finance distributor.The location is easily accessible by all transport links and is set within an impressive, modern office space
Due to recent growth our client has a requirement for a Loan Officer to add to their growing team, the ideal candidate will be a proven Administrator/ officer with Mortgage/ loan advice experience.
Duties of the Loan Officer:
- Liaise with clients, lenders, solicitors and advisor's
- Ensure all information is recorded accurately and meets all compliance requirements
- Ensure work flow is completed in a timely manner
- Process new business - updating back office system with case, scanning of documents, providing supporting docs to lenders as appropriate
- Track progress of business with lender / provider obtaining updates when required
- Produce invoice for broker fees, issuing to clients and collecting fee's
- Ensure timely, accurate, appropriate responses and updates to all correspondence/calls and enquiries
- Provide exceptional levels of customer experience
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and manage workloads
- Hard-working and enthusiastic
- Excellent IT skills
- Have a sound understanding of the mortgage admin processes and regulations and have had previous experience working in a financial administrative environment
- Have excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
In return you will receive a generous salary and other company benefits.
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'