Are you an experienced and passionate customer service professional, looking to further your career? If so our client are now recruiting for a Loan Processor and are looking for individuals just like you!
Established in 2007, the company offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. They believe that their people are their most important asset and that their people are what makes the business tick. They offer a range of Financial products through their lending platform including personal loans and mortgages.
A brilliant opportunity for a Loan Processor, has now arisen within the friendly team in Manchester.
What can they do for you?
- £19,400 - £24,500 dependant on experience + bonus structure
- 40 hours weekly – 3 days x 8.30am - 5pm. 1 day x 8.30am - 5.30pm. 1 day x 8.30am – 7pm
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
Loan Processor Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Loan Processing Team Manager, the Loan Processor will
- Demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role.
- Deliver exceptional sales performance against agreed KPIs.
- Conduct regular customer and third party contact to chase all the relevant documentation.
- Understand and interpret credit profile information & Land Registry searches.
- Work with all lenders in order to maximise payouts.
- Appropriately handle cases that are not proceeding and have been declined.
- Package client cases and sending them to the lender for efficient approval and pay out
- Achieve personal weekly/monthly targets as defined by your team manager.
- Prepare and distribute appropriate application/document pack to customers.
- Deal efficiently with daily post received for each client case to ensure efficient customer service Understand lending products available to the customers and the key features of the products.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of lender secured personal loan products.
- General administration including faxing, photocopying, generation of correspondence, post
- Maintaining accurate client files.
The ideal Loan Processor:
To be eligible for this role you must be willing to work towards CEMAP or already be qualified. You will also possess:
- Use of Microsoft products such as Excel and Outlook
- A customer champion who believes in the delivery of first class customer experience
- Drive, determination and resilience to meet targets and succeed
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to create a professional and customer focussed culture
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
- Determined and results focused
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Loan Processor, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job