Loan Origination Manager
- To work for a, niche specialist Property Finance firm.
- Join the team at a relatively embryonic phase and take control of a broad spectrum to drive the business forward and significantly add to its ongoing success.
- Grow the deal origination and appraisal side of the firm.
- End-to-end transaction management.
- This role will suit an entrepreneurial person that likes to be involved and add value to all aspects of a small but successful business.
- Reporting too, and working closely with, the MD
- Origination, assessment and execution of bridging loans, residential development mezzanine and equity loans
- Analytical and financial appraisal of all potential transactions.
- Assessing lending suitability throughout the underwriting process
- Assisting with, and managing, the legal process and associated due diligence, including valuations, QS reports, legal packs etc
- Writing deal summaries and investment packs
- Provide advice, opinion and viability on all potential schemes to the MD.
- Review all processes and procedures, implement change, streamline and improve where required.
- Provide support as necessary across all aspects of growing the business, including pipeline management
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with clients, brokers and partners
- Attending networking events, as well as relevant meetings
- Ideally, the successful person will engage potential clients and partners through their own network.
- Experience in a similar role and a background in dealing with developers and borrowers for at least 3 years
- Understanding of the risks involved with lending and ability to identify and mitigate early warning signals
- Enjoy working for a smaller firm and all of the benefits that are associated, such as; broad exposure to the business, opportunity to grow with responsibility and accountability, become an integral part of the firm, be heavily involved with critical business decisions and much more.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and enjoys responsibility
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong data analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- Commercial awareness
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- There is a profit related bonus applicable to the role
Due to a high volume of applicant, only relevant ones will be responded to
- Construction Industry
- Loan Origination