A Loans Agency Administrator role within the Private Debt and Capital Markets team based in London.
The role would be assisting the team managers in running the team structures on a day to day basis.
My client is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services.
- Working closely with the Manager and Directors as part of the team.
- Administration of client matters.
- Liaison with lenders, borrowers, banks, counsels and other departments within the business.
- Assist with the execution of documents/agreement.
- Loading of new transactions on the internal systems together with the regular updates.
- Preparing payments and arranging for authorisation and dealing with banks.
- Database administration.
- Process client transactions in an efficient manner.
- Monitor diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis.
- Provide general team administration assistance as required.
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the executive incentives team.
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
A minimum of 2 years experience in the financial industry, with someone with payment processing or having worked in Agency as a definite advantage.
Excellent communication skills.
Can meet targets and organisational skills.
£25,000-£30,000 plus bonus and benefits.
- Financial Services
- Loan Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'