Location: St Leonards
Hours of work: Part Time – 3 days per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays)
Invest & Fund is a fast-growing Alternative Finance business that’s intent on disrupting the residential property development finance market and has committed to building the UK’s most trusted peer-to-peer marketplace. The business is highly entrepreneurial and fast-paced, and its hallmark is a can-do, collaborative culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company in a fast moving and busy office environment, contributing to the overall success of a high performing organisation.
The role of a loan administrator is to gather, review, administer, appropriately store and record all of the relevant information and documentation throughout the life of a loan, from initial enquiry through to full repayment.
Responsibilities of the Loan Administrator:
- Direct responsibility for the daily administration of loans and related matters, including maintenance and progression of property loan files.
- Support regionally based Business Development Managers by owning the administration of a loan from application to repayment.
- Communicate quickly and effectively with the Business Development Managers to enable them to relay to the borrower and/or introducer what stage the application has progressed to at any moment in time.
- Due diligence on any applications (enquiries of and instructions to Companies House, Land Registry).
- Upkeep of internal records (including pipeline reports, credit decisions and underwriting capacity).
- Dealing with inbound correspondence associated with both new applications and existing loans.
- Instruction and ongoing liaison with property valuers, solicitors and monitoring surveyors associated with stage payments of a development loan.
- Ensuring regular planned site visits for Business Development Managers; recording all feedback.
- Managing third party service level agreements to ensure prompt receipt of reports and answering of queries.
- Drafting Loan Agreements and Indicative Term sheets for specific loans.
Skills required for the Loan Administrator:
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task various jobs
- Ability to draft and amend loan documentation as instructed by legal, credit and compliance
- Solid understanding of the legal process associated with property lending
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and a hands-on approach to delivering excellent service
- Highly motivated and able to manage own workload ensuring targets are met
- Prior experience of loan administration within a financial sector
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
- Able to produce work with the highest level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for more than just a job, Invest and Fund offers a competitive salary within a friendly working environment.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Loan Administrator role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'