Loading Shovel Operator Supervisor
Location: Overton, RG25
About the Company:
Our client are seeking someone who has a hands on approach and the drive to lead a small team of operators, reporting to the Operations Manager. If you are looking to further your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
Main Job Purpose:
Overseeing the daily running of the green waste compost site and its team of operators.
Other duties include, shredding, moving and screening green waste. Mainly using mobile plant such loading shovel, 360 excavator & shredder. Ensuring all the green waste is the highest quality compost.
Loading Shovel Operator Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage a small team of operators - ensuring that they are using the machinery safely and efficiently.
- Make sure that all the operators conduct regular light maintenance as specified, to include cleaning, greasing and routine checking of equipment.
- Strictly adhere to health & safety rules, the fire prevention plan of the site and ensure PPE is worn at all times.
- Operate within site and environmental rules and legislation as specified.
Loading Shovel Operator Supervisor Requirements:
- Good communication, with the ability to lead a small team.
- Experience of driving heavy plant machinery or trucks.
- A positive attitude and willingness to improve.
Loading Shovel Operator Supervisor Benefits:
- 21 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
If you meet the Loading Shovel Operator Supervisor requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'