Are you an experience Warehouse Operative looking for work starting immediately ? If so, Meridian Business Support have a number of positions for Warehouse Operative/Loaders in YATE for our prestigious transport client.
PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS IN YATE, BRISTOL. DRIVERS IDEALLY NEEDED WITH INCENTIVES FOR DRIVING OVER TO BRISTOL.
Duties will include -
- Loading and unloading lorries, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Ensure scanning compliance of all stock, with accurate use of the hand held terminal
- Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety
- Achieve the targets and job standards set out
- Maintain regular contact and ensure any issues are communicated
- Be adaptable and flexible in approach to work to meet operational requirements
- Any other warehouse duties
Skills and Experience-
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
- Ability to deliver good customer service
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills and working as part of a team
- Flexible work ethic
Shift times are - 5pm -2pm Monday - Friday
No experience necessary, just a willingness to work and a strong team and work ethic.
This is very hard work and could be lifting up to 25KG
WEEKLY PAY AND IMMEDIATE STARTS
Please send your CV today if you are interested in this position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
- Warehouse Loader Unloader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'