Loader / Shunter - Ross
Ross, HR9 7QQ
We are recruiting for a Shunter / Loader to join our transport team at our commercial laundry site in Ross-on-Wye.
The responsibilities of this role include;
- Loading and unloading vehicles in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Liaising with both the drivers and the production team on site in the movement of both clean and dirty linen.
- Shunting laden and unladen vehicles around the site.
- Driving the trunk route to our Cheltenham site when required.
- Responsible for the general housekeeping of the transport area on-site.
For the role of Shunter / Loader you must have;
- Class 2 Driving Licence
- Digital Tacho card
- Driver Qualification Card
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, teamwork and flexibility for this role.
Salary and Benefits
- £10.20 p/h
- Paid CPC training
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Free optical check-ups
- Life assurance
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job