Your new company
Our client prominent professional services business is on the search for a LMS Manager to join their Learning & Development team for 12 months on a fixed term basis starting ASAP.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will be take ownership and management for the firms learning management system and focus on ensuring that the system is fit for business purpose. You will be required to provide a great end user experience, utilises all relevant functionality, responding to feedback from the business along with maintaining good data integrity and firm wide compliance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be the clear single point of contact for Saba or other learning management system queries (alongside associated l&d team members)
- Proactively work with Saba (or other platform provider) to leverage the platform, increase user adoption, identify best practices, and make recommendations to HR LT
- Oversee strategic relationship with platform provider as well as related third-party support /courseware vendors. Managing all contracts and make recommendations on products and services that benefit the firm
- Act as the single point of contact and management for learning technology across the firm.
- If and when changes or development of the system is required, the individual will be a driving force behind ensuring the system is built in the right way without compromise or risk to other areas of the platform
- Champions the ongoing design, configuration, testing, deployment and end-user training/support for Saba and other related integrated technologies
- Focus on continual improvement, innovation and ultimately end-user usage and engagement.
- When fully established - this role will have responsibility for the firms central LMS (systems) team staff. Responsibilities may include planning, assigning, supporting work (related to all LMS activity) with other business areas, directing work, appraising performance and guiding professional development.
What you'll need to succeed
Subject matter expert in SABA preferred although knowledge of SABA is acceptable
Experience of developing and using a wide variety of learning frameworks - competency,
development, engagement and talent will be a must
Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders to drive through change - preferable
Experience in partnering and procuring with vendors with significant budget responsibility
Extensive experience of designing a wide range of interventions for broad range of audiences
Significant experience of developing and working with social networks, communities of
common practise and learning networks
Extensive Project Management skills
Strong commercial skills, with proven experience in analysing MI to make recommendations
Good relationship management and influencing skills at senior level
Proven experience of organisational change and influencing others to adopt new ways of working
Strong communication skills, demonstrating appropriate gravitas and credibility
Degree or equivalent Professional Qualification
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package you will have the opportunity to take lead on LMS for large global matrix professional services business and one of the markets most well known brands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"