Suitable candidates for the position will already have gained at least 2 years’ experience working in a Claims Technician/Broker role and will be looking for a new challenge within a small and respected Lloyd’s broker.
You will need to be able to cope with a busy work environment dealing with varied tasks throughout the day.
Reporting directly to the Claims and Technical Support Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquires.
- Broking claims files into the market
- Reconciling paid claims to bordereaux
- Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts
- Updating paper files and electronic data.
- Dealing with Bureau / XIS enquires
- Daily use of A&S systems
- Compliance with Procedures and Regulatory requirements
- General administration
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organised manner and present these to senior management as and when required.
- Dealing with any ad hoc duties
This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude. All round claims support experience is essential as is a confidence with computers. Ideally you will be part CII qualified.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills and have experience using the ECF, CLASS and Brokasure Desktop. Good communicational and organisational skills are also essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package for the successful individual
For further information please contact Su Partridge FIRP or submit your CV for the HR Managers attention
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency
- Organisational Skills
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'