Duties & responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist with the resolution of client queries arising from any client open market slips, treaties or binders.
- Assisting with arranging insurance cover for clients with the insurance provider and/or renewing or amending existing policies for clients.
- Responsible for processing premiums on and sending out monthly bordereaux.
- Responsible for processing claim bordereaux and handling large loss notifications, liaising with the respective clients, underwriter’s claims teams and third party provider.
- Issuing invoices and following-up on claims and premium payments, and ensure that all parties are paid within the required time frames.
- Support on any ongoing projects and research, and other general administrative duties.
- Actively maintain data held in internal systems, preparing records and ensuring that all information databases are correctly maintained, and all files are properly saved.
- Other ad-hoc duties, including ordering stationery, office supplies, printing etc.
- Strong organisational skills combined with solid aptitude for attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Competent user in Microsoft Office.
- Work well within in a team and, on your own.
- Positive 'can-do’ attitude and self-motivated.
- General Administrative
- Organisational Skills