LLOP DRIVERS - TEMP TO PERM - £9.24 - £11.09 per hour
**FULL TIME CONTRACT AFTER 12 WEEKS**
Shifts Available = Rotating 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm and Nights
Location = Northampton (Swan Valley)
About the Company
Our client is one of the UK’s leading retail specialists with over 400 stores across the UK and has been named the ‘Best Big Company to Work For’ in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team where you will receive great rates of pay, full training, on-going support and work all year round!
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for picking customer and store orders, ensuring that accuracy levels and pick targets are achieved.
What experience do I need?
- Experience of working within a busy distribution environment / warehouse
- LLOP / MHE experience is desirable, but is not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Can do attitude and a flexible approach
- Can work under pressure/to deadlines
Benefits of the role
- Long term work – Temp to Perm
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite car parking
- Good bus links
- Weekly pay
- Excellent permanent employee benefits package after 12 weeks
Please note you will be required to pass a Drug and Alcohol test for this role.
How do I apply?
Click the apply link to join our team today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"