£10 Per Hour
We are one BB4 Family and like a Family, we are growing! The growth of our companies is creating exciting and fresh opportunities for employees to develop and grow and be a part of something great. We are a mixed farm consisting of 1,000 Suckler Cows (spring calving), 4,000 Acres Cereals and agricultural contracting.
We are currently looking for a full time Livestock person to join our farming business based on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent.
The Livestock Person Role
Duties would include:
- Calf rearing
- Animal husbandry
- Overseeing grazing
- General herd health and calving
Requirements for the Livestock Person Role
- Must be experienced in livestock and machinery
- Self-motivated team player
- Accommodation available
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- 20 days annual leave, 4% matching pension, death in service, cycle to work schemes, discount hospitality offers, career development and group family fun days / activities.
We are committed to our people and invest in their future, at BB4 we offer career progression and are committed to supporting our people through their journey.
If you feel you are suitable for our Livestock Person position, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'